Wednesday 7 May 2014

The third Law of Averages

Isn't it just typical that when you are in a traffic jam - as is so often the case on a school run - your view from the traffic jam is obscured by a large van or a bus or truck!

The same happened to me again this morning - stuck behind one of London's great big red buses. And it always seems to be me - for some reason I just happen to arrive in the jam at the same time a bus etc pulls out in front of me.

All the more frustrating when you can't crane your neck around/over the obstruction in front to see what is holding everyone up.

Thankfully, buses have areas to pull into to stop so the obstruction was thankfully short-lived this morning.

I am sure there is a correlation between said obstructive bus and stress levels with clock watching and wishing you had perhaps left two minutes earlier. Maybe I will try that tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment