Thursday 8 May 2014

The Sound of Progress

Driving in the morning (and whilst stuck in a queue) gives you time to ponder life and the universe.

The sounds emanating from the back today made me smile. I have been doing the morning school run for 8 months now. I remember the first days and months when my little one (who acts and behaves like he is not so little) was just starting his primary education and his knowledge was in its infancy (excuse the pun). Fast forward to today and he is happily counting to 100 and then telling me he has reached his target (or one million billion).

It is amazing how fast they develop and learn at his age - and if anything can drive away the pelting rain and make you feel good - that is it.

I can't wait to see what happens in another eight months time.

No comments:

Post a Comment