Tuesday 30 September 2014

Fill 'er up

Well that was a hard few weeks.

Not only was my little one off school for a week - but he kindly passed his virus on to his parents in equal measure. Phew! Not pleasant.

We are now fit and healthy and back on the school run.

Do you ever watch your fuel gauge nervously as it runs ever lower on the run in to school?

Sadly, I need to top up the fuel a few times a month and it is quite disheartening to see your fuel (and money) literally get eaten up every time you drive. Yesterday, I was running low - two bars  left. I thought I could make it home and then try my luck tomorrow. Well tomorrow now being today came and we made it and onto the last bar. I am running on orange ie fill up fill up fill up. I am not quite on dangerous levels yet but I will have to struggle on and fill up on the way. I think it will be ok - just.....

All I want to avoid is having to fill up in the morning on the way in - that would be a real nightmare but one I have so far managed to avoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment